Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back to the Future

Ah Jeez... It's really been THIS long since I have posted? That's embarrassing... Unfortunately, I really don't have that much new stuff to post. I was digging around in my MAC to find some stuff that I thought you would like or maybe some people haven't seen this bunch, I figured it was worth a shot. This really seems like I am beating a dead horse here(which I am) with this whole short film thing, so this will DEFIANTLY be the last of it's content. Also, this is a good way to show that I am more or less versed in other design areas...I think...


This tonal, and Snared... may just be the only things i have REALLY ever been proud of...






I somehow lost the raw files of these turnarounds. Sorry for the weird page layout.







Some old old old marker stuff I put together...




I really wanted to post these about 3 months ago.





ALSO! I JUST JUST REMEMBERED THESE! super outdated, and not very well done... but, it was enough to merit personal satisfaction and good marks. Remember, they are 2 years old... Be gentle.


Hopefully have some more content soon.

6 comments:

TH3DEN said...

:D Great stuff dude. Love the motion in your drawings, so much weight. Congrats on winning the elan!!

Trent Correy said...

ahaha...I still love these animations soo much!! Your tonal pan is amazing buddy, nice work, it's cool to see the old stuff, beat that horse good!

Stefan said...

yeah, that last animation kills me every time...and the yogurt one..I remember that assignment well..

Christopher Hodgey said...

I R stealing some of this for reference for this year!

EDGAR ERNEST said...

I really, really love your work.This is an interesting style that i like. I'm graduating in December and I want to pursue in the animation business. Hey can you check my blog and drop a comment and let me know what you think?

Lauren Andersson said...

Hey Shane!

Thanks for the blog visit, I love your designs here!! I especially like the cowpokes :) And congrats on your film award too!